The Koxx Black Sky is now available!
by Ben Swales
popularity : 1%
Max’ (Coulommiers K-124 House) , has informed us that the Black Sky is now available. It has been tested throughout the 2009 seaosn by Vincent Hermance and has a more ‘extreme’ geometry than his Boxx (with a +60mm BB) and he told us at the start of the season that he was “very optimistic about the capabilities of high BB bikes in competition!”
Here are the price, the published weight and a detailed spec of this new model, available throughout the www.k-124house.com network.
The official poster:
A studio photo of the Black Sky :
- Frame: Alu SKY Ultra-Light
- Fork: TRY-ALL Alu HS33
- Stem: TRY-ALL Oversize NUC 125mm x 25°
- Handlebar: TRY-ALL RAGE bar 710mm
- Freins : MAGURA HS33
- Cranks: TRY-ALL ISIS 175mm
- Freewheel : TRY-ALL 108.9 18T
- Cog: TRY-ALL Ultra-light 15T
- Chain : KMC Light Reinforced
- Chain Tensioner: TRY-ALL CNC Snail Cams
- Front Hub: TRY-ALL CNC H110
- Rear Hub: TRY-ALL CNC H135
- Rims: TRY-ALL hOles 3.2 26”/ 4.7 26”
- Tyres: TRY-ALL Stiky 26”x2.00/26”x2.50
Geometry and published weight:
- Wheelbase: 1090mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- BB Height: +60mm
- Weight: 8.9kg
The first pictures of the Sky... You will remember that on the evening of the K-124 Days street ride, Tribal Zine brought you the first photos of the new Sky bikes, direct from the former Paris K-124 Shop (Presentation of the 2009 Sky 26"... Here are the photos of the Black Sky, which is finally available!
- The full bike:
- Close-ups :
For info or orders: firstname.lastname@example.org, +33 (0)1.64.04.44.63!